Assistant Coach is a new coach starting out in softball under the guidance of a Coach.
In this course you learn all the basic skills to coach your first team, you have completed the WBSC rules course and umpire level-1 before taking this course and are super exited to get started.
So let’s play ball!
What you will learn from this course and enable you to teach your players:
- The rules of the game.
- Skills like base running, batting, catching, fielding and throwing.
- How to select players for team.
- How to select players for batting and fielding positions.
- How to complete the line-up card.
- How to make substitutions.
- Understand the DP & FLEX
- Over 27 lectures and 112 hours of content!
- Information packed training to equip new coaches with the basics of softball.
- Best suitable for beginner coaches starting out in softball.
- Softball season will provide practical experience of learning.
- Team selection, players for positions.
- Completing Line-up card
- Make substitutions in game during league.
- Understand and use DP & Flex in games
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 112 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes